IDK who you are unless you tag!And if you plan to type-out irritatingly stupid stuff, you can always go away.
IDK who you are unless you tag!|
posted : Tuesday, February 1, 2011
title : If you fall, I'll be the one catching you. But if you jump, your'e on your own.
HAHA, Ifah sat beside me for 2 days already. Because Elicia sick laah. So sad, nobody to talk to and copy the stuff on the whiteboard from. But no need for those stuff already! Cause, I now have my OWN glasses to see from! Thanks to Elicia and Ifah, for helping me see the stuff and telling me what's going on. At least, I'm better off than blurblur Amerul!
And to Mark and others; Can you stop thinking that me & Ifah are together. & that I am the reason why Ghufran would have broken up with Ifah. If you think properly, I am not the one who talked to her to break-up, instead, I wanted to push them together. Ifah is not a timer like what you think she is. You all think it's funny, to call her a timer, cheater and all that. But it's not. Will you grow up not? Even if it is JUST A JOKE. Mr Yeo & Ms Neo! You 2 rock lah! Mr Yeoh, you taught me so much already. & you are one of the ONLY english teacher whose lessons I really enjoy lah. :) This is MY blog, so you can't correct my english here. HAHA. Ms Neo, you taught me more than just what we have to learn in the school syllabus. You talked to us about stuff that we go through everyday, and try to understand us. I really appreciate that. :) & I also learnt that KPO also means "Key-Personnel Officer". HAHA. & you make physics really fun, cause you demonstrate using more than JUST slides. :) I might actually start losing my talent in my sciences. I really don't understand what teachers are teaching me for Chemistry or Physics anymore, but I'll try & understand and ask Ifah & Elicia to teach me, so I hope I don't have to worry. :/ Oh, just now TKD was awesome! Super-duper fun. Light contact sparing and some kicking and also some pattern training was awesome. Tomorrow, I'm gonna perform on stage. :0 So nerve wrecking seh. Better sleep early tonight lah. At about 12+ early enough. HAHAH. :) That's all. Happy Chinese New Year to all who's celebrating it. :) Labels: are you for real?, Wow |