IDK who you are unless you tag!And if you plan to type-out irritatingly stupid stuff, you can always go away.
IDK who you are unless you tag!|
posted : Sunday, January 30, 2011
title : Irritating Lah You.
Hmm, how irritating you are...? Can't be measured lah. -.-" Ish, sometimes I wish that some people are born mute, y'know? They keep on thinking that they are right. Haiyoo, people like that uh, asking for a tight slap y'know.
Anyways, had some issues with a certain someone. Seriously, am I born to please every single person on Earth? Ish, treat nicely, wrong. Don't treat nicely also wrong. Sooner or later, I'll lose my mind just thinking about this 'I friend you, don't friend you' problems. Seriously grow up. But, we're okay now, I guess. Still hating this other person. You got problem with me is it? You think very funny uh, your insults? If you perfect, nehmind. But the fact is that, you are not. So, when you see that you are an ugly asshole, then talk. Don't bother trying to insult me, cause i'm not affected by the crap that goes out of your hole. So, shuddup. Now, for the positive stuff. Went to MUSICAL lah. Those of you who says it sucks, go to hell. HAHA, liars belong there. Okay, it was MUCH better than expected. So cool. I hope the cast are reading this. I freaking enjoyed it lah! You people rock. So fun, watching you all have fun on stage. :) Current song addiction; Just a dream - Nelly (Sam Tsui & Christina Grimmie cover) Movie that I REALLY want to watch; Green Hornet Book that I'm addicted to; Are You Afraid Of The Dark? - Sidney Shieldon okay, that's it. Have a great week lah, people! :) Labels: Hate me? I hate you too. :) |